quinta-feira, setembro 20, 2007

happiness project: getting started

As I was reading gretchen´s blog I realized that I also wanted to design my happiness project. First thing to begun with was to identify a symbol for myself and my happiness project, an image that represents this project our that, in some way, could reflect the image that I have of happiness.

When I started to think about a symbol to my project, I was getting very confused because I couldn’t find a symbol that really meant something to me. That’s when I remembered an early course I have attended. There I was asked to chose, from a bunch of photographs, an image that represented me and my relation with others. At that time, a picture of a dancer smiling was me. It was not the first time I thougth of a smile as a symbol for me. So, at this time, a smile as the symbol our imago of my project makes all the sense. I believe in the power of a smile: inside it can solve so many problems and outside it can bring more simplicity to hour daily life. Life is easier with a smile, no doubts about it. And there is nothing like a smile to expresses good feelings. There’s no way unhappiness could fade in a smile.
A smile is the symbol, image our imago I have chosen for my happiness project.

Sem comentários: